component-social-facebook_share_api-v2-01
      19
      Thursday
      32 / 23
      Friday
      24 / 4
      Saturday
      22 / 18

      Fire Destroys School Portable Classroom

      BELLEVUE (KPTM) - A fire destroyed a portable classroom at an OPS elementary school in Bellevue Sunday afternoon.

      The Bellevue Fire Department says a malfunctioning heating unit triggered the fire, which also destroyed about 25 computers.

      The department says the building was fully engulfed when firefighters arrived.

      FOLLOW US ON TWITTER