Snowy Conditions Suspend Police Accident Reports

OMAHA (KPTM)- All property damage accidents have been suspended. People should only call police if vehicles are immovable or if there are injuries requiring transport to the hospital.

If involved in a property damage accident, move your vehicles to an area where you can safely exchange information. By law, you must exchange name, address, phone number, driver's license number and vehicle information. It is not required to exchange insurance information but police strongly recommend it.

If you witness a property damage accident, leave your contact information, as you may be asked to provide further details.

Follow @DCNE911 on twitter for up-to-date information on accidents.