OMAHA, Neb. (FOX 42 KPTM) — UPDATE:
- 330th Street is now open to traffic.
- Coldwater Avenue: Coldwater Avenue is flooded at the Old Lincoln Highway intersection. It is being closed from Old Lincoln Highway back to Cougar Avenue. Old Lincoln Highway is closed from Mahogany to 185th.
- Cottonwood Road: Cottonwood Road from 390th to Carson City Limits is closed due to flooding.
- Juniper Road: Water over Juniper Road between Weston Avenue and 240th Street. Roadway will be closed to thru traffic.
- Oakland Avenue: Water over Oakland Avenue (G42) east of the Nishnabotna River to Chautauqua Avenue in the City of Oakland. Roadway from 408th Street to Chautauqua Avenue will be closed to thru traffic.
- Old Lincoln Highway: The intersection at Old Lincoln Highway and Coldwater Avenue is flooded. Barricades are being placed at Magnolia, Sumac and Cougar Avenue to alert traffic.
- Pinoak Road: Due to flooding Pinoak Road is closed from 380th to 390th Street
- Rosewood Road: Water over Rosewood Road between 310th Street and 330th Street. Roadway will be closed to thru traffic.
- 320th Street: Water over 320th Street between Hickory Road to Honeysuckle Road. Roadway will be closed to thru traffic.
- 400th Street: Water over roadway on 400th Street from Highway 6 to Idlewood Road. This portion of 400th Street is closed to thru traffic.
- 408th Street - 410th Street - 420th Street: Water over 408th Street / 410th Street, between G42 and north to G30. Roadway will be closed to thru traffic.
- Highway 30 is closed at I-29. Local traffic will be routed.
- Highway 30 is closed at Highway 44 to Denison, alternative route Highway 44 to Highway 59 north back to Highway 30
New Horizon Presbyterian Church, Council Bluffs, Iowa - all evening activities cancelled
Missouri Valley Iowa: The evacuation area is any residence or business in Missouri Valley from 1st Street and Erie west to Interstate 29 and anything south of the railroad tracks